LeaderSHIFT through MINDfulness is an innovative form of personal and professional development for high-level executives focused on building healthy practices. This helps to permanently release the mind from everyday challenges and settings (MINDfulness) and maintain a state of stress resistance for higher efficiency of managing people and teams in a changing and dynamic environment (LeaderSHIFT).
LeaderSHIFT through MINDfulness is highly interactive
We organised the program in 8 modules and according to a dynamic and interactive model.
Practices and sessions include a variety of individual, one-to-one, and group conversations and exercises, meditation practices, listening and feedback exercises, and several kinds of journal writing. There is time allotted for questions and answers during all sessions.
The program helps to build key capabilities to maintain composure in stressful situations, acceptance of diversity and reality as they are, and making optimal decisions in terms of emotion and rationality by keeping a positive attitude.
Each session is focused on one module and consists of approximately one-third content and two-thirds practices. All program modules are designed based on the following core components:
- Overview of the neuroscience of emotion, perception and behavior change
- Definition of emotional intelligence and its benefits with regard to wellbeing
- Attention training to enable greater emotional intelligence, including self-awareness, self-mastery, motivation and connection with self and others
- Principles and practices for developing healthy mental habits that accelerate wellbeing, including effective listening, generosity, empathy, communication and social skills
- Adaptive skills needed to manage a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Mindfulness and reflection practices that support personal growth, resilience, happiness, thriving and overall wellbeing